Monday, June 20, 2011

Musik!

Hallo!
Today we finally got our music! Actually like an hour ago...well at least the first song we are studying. I had my first voice lesson, Tracy is great. I totally trust her opinions. She actually thinks I may be a soprano. So although that TERRIFIES me, she told me we are just going to experiment with my registers and build my higher register up. Actually all of the repertoire she is giving me sits in a higher register.

I also had my first one-on-one poetry coaching today for Frühlingsnacht. I enjoyed it a lot, Wolfgang is so passionate and truly inspirational. He is helping me come out of my shy-girl shell and this encourages me to speak up more in class, when I usually shrink into my chair for fear of talking in front of other people.

We had a lot of free time in the afternoon, and I went on another walk through the woods. Well...the paved roads haha. I love walking here, it is such a work out I feel like I'm practically running! Although I am not finding myself to be particularly close to any person here, I am trying to remember that I'm here to work and be friendly with everyone.

Guten abend!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment